The RJafroc Quick Start Book
- This online book is for those already somewhat familiar running Windows JAFROC to analyze data. It is also intended for those unfamiliar with Windows JAFROC but have read the other books and wish to apply the methods.
- The Windows program has been replaced by
- This book dives into how to use
RJafrocto analyze ROC/FROC data.
- It starts with explanation of the dataset structures for ROC and FROC studies.
- This is followed by an explanation of DBM and OR analyses.
- Intended as an online update to my print book (Dev P. Chakraborty 2017).
- All references in this book to
RJafrocrefer to the R package with that name (case sensitive) (D. Chakraborty and Zhai 2022).
- Since its publication in 2017
RJafroc, on which the
Rcode examples in the print book depend, has evolved considerably causing many of the examples to “break” if one uses the most current version of
RJafroc. The code will still run if one uses
RJafroc0.0.1 but this is inconvenient and misses out on many of the software improvements made since the print book appeared.
- This gives me the opportunity to update the print book.
- The online book has been divided into 3 books.
- If you have installed
RJafroc-package(RStudio will auto complete …) followed by Enter.
- Scroll down all the way and click on
- Regardless of where you installed from you can use the
Harold Kundel, MD
Claudia Mello-Thoms, PhD
Dr. Xuetong Zhai (contributed significantly to the significance testing sections and other chapters of my book).
Dr. Xuetong Zhai (he developed the first version of
Dr. Peter Phillips
Online Latex Editor at this website. I found this very useful in learning and using Latex to write math equations.
To access files/code one needs to
GitHub repository. This will create, on your computer, a copy of all files used to create this document. To compile the files try
Build Book and select
gitbook. You will probably get errors corresponding to missing packages that are not loaded on your machine. All required packages are listed in the DESCRIPTION file. Install those packages and try again …